Your best before & after SPM archive in the world!

Tuesday 2 July 2013

HOW TO SCORE IN SPM

Quote for this post:
SPM IS IMPORTANT, BUT HIGHER EDUCATION IS YOUR FUTURE!!!!  

The SPM is around the corner, form the pre-test can actually know the mastery level on each subject. Generally, my exam result is just average. Pass is no problem, but there is still a distant toward the full As. The point is at last I still able to score in SPM, with the minimal efforts. Compare with those who really work hard, I feel too lucky. In fact, wanna to score in SPM the simplest way is to understand the tricks behind. In this article, I will share personal some experiences about the SPM.

MORAL
  • There is no secret in this subject, just one whole day before exam memorizes all the definitions is more than enough.
  • Follow the answering format of school teacher, I do not believe teacher but in this subject follow what he/she tell you guarantee an A for you.

SEJARAH
  • Form my experience, forecast questions from the tuition center like Kasturi and Martin can spot nothing. They only give you a lot of question and hope some of them will come out in SPM. They may try to convince you how great their forecasting, even though also no confident on themselves.
  • One effective way is to own the notes of Kasturi(nota form cikgu DEWA), because it is straight and simple, memorize all is far better than you read the text box or reference books in the market.  
  • Fr the paper 1, you just have to read through the reference book and pay more attention on the tuition class. For the paper 2, the shortcut is memorize the kasturi notes(notes form cikgu DEWA).
  • Do not do the past year question of sejarah, they would not come out in exam, what you need is just a notes of straight to the point.
  • If you have enough time, I recommend you to take the kasturi tuition( cikgu DEWA) for this subject, cause his teaching method is really effective.

BAHASA MELAYU
  • If you are SMKCP students, remember to believe the tips of your Malay teacher.  Perhaps they look lazy and untrustable, but  in time of emergence they are dependable. That year essay which they spot all bingo, now I regret I did not focus too much on their tips.
  • Novel and Sastera strictly can described as free marks part. Find a good tuition teacher, focus on the lesson, and scoring will being an easy cake. Beside question pattern become more KBKK(right or wrong doesn’t matter, as long as reasonable), hence you are suggested to score or this part.
  • For the peribahasa and bina ayat, just give up on them. Memorize all the peribahasa for just little marks is unwise decision for last minute preparation. For the bina ayat, try to answer it in exam, right or wrong let the God to decide, because no matter how much you work on it the result is still base on luck.

English
  • A subject which really depend on your mastery on the English.
  • Write a good essay is simple, the secret is make simple thing difficult to understand to show others that you’re a  professional. For example, replace (“sorry” to “I beg your pardon”),( “a few/ little” to “minute”), (“ a lot of” = “multitude”),(”solution” = “approach”). Imagine when examiner read this sentence “although I have used multitude approaches to teach you all guys, but what you all have learnt is too minute .I beg your pardon”. That’s all, it looks professional, although we can explain in simple term.
  • Little effort on literature is sufficient, as long as understand the synopsis, a least you can score 9 marks. The reason is the questions are KBKK, examiner think answers are reasonable, that will be the correct answer.
MATHEMATICS
  • Practice makes perfect, do the past year( all past year exam the question mode is about the same), if finish five past year exam still unable to score,   then nothing I can comment on you.

ADDITIONAL MATHS

  • Similar with mathematics – practice makes perfect. This subject rely on the talent, without the talent require your hard works. Repeat the past year question three times, and do some high standard exercise, that should be enough for you to score.

PHYSICS
  • Logic based subject, just read the reference books and focus on the lesson. As long as you treat it seriously, the result would not being so bad.


CHEMISTRY
  • Sorry, among all the subject I am worst on it. To prevent wrong guidance on you, I choose to remain silent.


BIOLOGY
  •  Your memorizing level  = Your scores .
MANDARIN

  • 哈哈,这是本人的favorite科,因从来都没有认真读过,都是靠实力的~
  • 文言文那部分,严格来说不是古代人都不懂她讲什么,只有少数异类才知道那篇文章的真正含义罢了,是我的话我会看旧版三国志直到了解为止才跟它死过更好~
  • 至于其它objective题,本人知道程度提升了很多,不符合标准答案的都算错,有些问题给5分能写出的答案却不到10个字。本人的建议是自己择生。
  • 作文部分无可否认有些奇才可以写到很好,但同时也有些平凡人只有能力写出没新意,没创意,没优美句子的作文,各人性格不同,作文的强项也因人而异,但如果你的作文差,建议你用我的方法,专攻辩论文。我跟你们分析下,辩论文无需优美句子,注重在论点,那些“春天,花开了”的句子不写都不会影响整体分数,第二是没分对错,写得合理就有分,就算不合理也只是那段没分罢了,而抒情文那些写到离题少少整篇KO, 有时写得消极老师也不接受,写关于爱情的老的老师又会看不过眼,辩论文好处是有独到的见解老师就爱死它了,本人参加辩论三年的经验把本人锻炼成可以把歪的写成直的程度,“警民合作能更有效减少罪案”本人就选择写反对的,因为写赞成一定很多,你的point就变成不独到,分数自然就不多了



Personally I think examinations same as business management, understand the concept and thus you are successful. However without “hardworking”, you cannot get anything. The method is mention above might not suitable for every individual, but these methods make my result:

Five months before the exam, from A to G I get everything, the point is the only Ace is the “SIVIK”
SPM result, not bad~~

m  




11 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. Within about 5 months, you had managed to excel in all subjects with flying colours. Can you give me more tips on how to excel in English & Physics? :( I am a form 4 student and next year I will be sitting for SPM so I decide to make a preparation starting from this December. As you had mentioned before, to excel in Physics, we've to read reference book and give attention in class but I always skip my Physics class because I was involved in co-curricular activities :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello figha, I am currently planning to improve our site with better content from power notes of all popular subject to more specific tips to get good result in SPM,should can be completed by March .stay tuned~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. helllo brother ryan lee can you help me?:- this year spm ...now i see this bolg .....i will sure brother help me...... this my email pritika.rajamani@yahoo.com 10qq:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the only tip you need for spm is practice and shit loads of confidence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks it was really Helpful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is tat sejarah we need to memorize all notes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is tat sejarah we need to memorize all notes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, I am so proud of you. Within about 5 months, you had managed to excel in all subjects with flying colours.
    Actually your result just a litle bit more like me, but can you tell me how you can score well because this years I'll face SPM examination. Looking forward from you how to make it just like you. You inspired me to get flying colours in the SPM this year. Hope you can tell me how. :)
    You can email me at : atysharif8@gmail.com

    I'm looking forward this from you.

    ReplyDelete

 
© SPM tricks,questions and more
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top